Today on Stateside, we learn Michigan third grade reading levels went down despite a recent $80 million investment intended to improve proficiency. We also discuss the House committee report that found Russian trolls stirred up the Line 5 debate. And, a criminologist explains why playing video games does not lead to violent crime.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Michigan third grade reading levels decline despite recent $80 million investment
- West Michigan Mixtape: Earth Radio, Nathan Kalish, and Joel Mabus
- What is philanthropy's role in serving Flint?
- House committee report finds Russian trolls stirred up Line 5 debate
- WMU criminologist says playing video games does not lead to violent crime