Today on Stateside, teachers share what it's like to conduct lockdown drills with students. Then, a national expert offers tips on how to take back control during an active shooter situation. And, we talk about the hazy IPA from Williamston that's all the rage.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Would lowering weight limits for trucks improve our roads?
- Teachers share what it's like to conduct lockdown drills with students
- National expert offers tips to take back control during an active shooter situation
- Theater Talk: A women's revolution, an odd couple story, a hit musical, plus a play set during WW1
- How much public money was offered to lure Amazon to Detroit? State agency still refuses to say.
- This hazy IPA from Williamston is all the rage