Today on Stateside, we discuss what it takes to get teens from foster care to college. Plus, a new report outlines five ideas to reverse the decline in Michigan education. And, we hear how Minneapolis-Saint Paul built true regional cooperation on the foundation of a powerful Metropolitan Council.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- What it takes to get teens from foster care to college
- Kent County sees “sustainable business park” as a way out of the landfill business
- Detroit Mixtape: From Shigeto to Diplo, here’s your guide to Movement 2018
- Five ideas on how to reverse the decline in Michigan education
- What Metro Detroit and Grand Rapids can learn from regional collaboration in the Twin Cities