Today on Stateside, we discuss a report that says Wayne County can seize your home no matter how much you owe in taxes. And, we hear how the EPA and St. Louis, Mich. residents are working together on an effort to clean up the Velsicol Chemical plant.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Report: Wayne County can seize your home no matter how much you owe in taxes
- Howes: Detroit's hunt for tax scofflaws assumes guilt before innocence
- Long-time Democratic pollster takes another look at the Obama-Trump voters of Macomb County
- EPA and St. Louis residents work together on effort to clean up former chemical plant
- With scholarships on the line, high schools are embracing competitive video gaming