Today on Stateside, we hear about a new report making an economic case for shutting down Enbridge's Line 5 pipelines. Plus, the Kent County team of clinicians who make house calls for kids experiencing a mental health crisis.
To hear individual interviews, click here or see below.
- New report highlights risks of Enbridge Line 5 pipeline
- MDHHS points finger again at McLaren-Flint in deadly Legionnaires' disease outbreak
- Belle Isle is revving up for this year’s Grand Prix, but critics say it’s time to hit the brakes
- Michigan claims to be the birthplace of Memorial Day. But history says not so fast.
- Submit here: What do you want to know about Michigan history?
- Where to turn when your child has a mental health crisis? In Kent County, help comes to you.