Today, we hear a Chaldean community leader explain why deporting Iraqi Christians could be a "death sentence." And a PR expert tells us why MSU needs a concrete action plan to address sexual assault scandals and improve the school's image.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Chaldean community leader: Deporting Iraqi Christians could be a "death sentence"
- Research reveals what keeps some women from exercising
- Knight award winner aims to spur local investment in Detroit neighborhood businesses
- Health plans "happy" with legislature's direction, "confident" mental health outcomes will improve
- PR expert: MSU needs a concrete action plan to address sexual assault scandals, improve image