Today, we hear from a domestic abuse survivor who's fighting to keep her ex-husband behind bars as his parole date approaches. Also, as the Education Achievement Authority dies this week, we discuss what the state's experiment in running a school district has taught us.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- The EAA dies this week. Here's what it taught us.
- Principal: "There was a lot of good in the EAA that could be lost" in transition
- Theater Talk: Shakespeare, Chekhov and more on tap for summer theater goers
- Remembering Vincent Chin, whose murder sparked a movement
- A senior center, a recycling program, a theater: Small federal grants go a long way in rural MI
- Domestic abuse survivor fights to keep ex-husband behind bars as parole date approaches