By rallying hunters, one man has donated more than half a million meals to shelters. He joined Stateside today. Also on the show, we learn why one group is putting books in laundromats and why Detroit's housing demolition program is "partially to blame" for rising lead levels in the city's kids.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Detroit demo blitz linked to rising lead levels in children
- By rallying hunters, one man has donated more than half a million meals to shelters
- Saturday school works to stop English-only classrooms from stunting Spanish-speaking kids
- Laundry, libraries, and literacy: Why one group is putting books in laundromats
- Howes: Why aren't more Michigan business leaders expressing concern about Enbridge's Line 5?