Today on Stateside, we talk to Lee Anne Walters, the Flint water activist who just won the equivalent of the Nobel Prize for grassroots environmental activism. And, we learn what microbiomes can tell us about death from an MSU study exploring the life of a corpse.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Flint water activist hailed as environmental hero with international award
- Do early party endorsements give Democrats advantage or time for mistakes?
- In "Sambo Princess," Detroit artist challenges African-American stereotypes in anime and other media
- What can microbiomes tell us about death? New MSU study explores the life of a corpse.
- MSU student to represent Michigan nations at Miss Indian World competition in New Mexico
- Coast Guard admiral talks safety, smuggling, and Line 5