Stateside: U-M vax goal; COVID crushing Michigan hospitals; surveying sexual harassment in Lansing
Today on Stateside, the CEO of Beaumont Health System talks about hospital capacity and what lies ahead. Plus, University of Michigan President Mark Schlissel on plans for the fall. And, how one AM radio station geared up to get the facts out about COVID.
[Get Stateside on your phone: subscribe on Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts today.]
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
UM president hopes to see near-100% vaccination rate in the Fall, and a return to joy on campus
Stateside’s conversation with Mark Schlissel
- Mark Schlissel is president of the University of Michigan.
Beaumont CEO calls COVID a non-stop “marathon”
Stateside’s conversation with John Fox
- John Fox is the CEO of Beaumont Health System.
Spanish language radio La Explosiva sharing vital COVID info to SE Michigan’s Latino community
Stateside’s conversation with Martina Guzman
- Martina Guzman is a senior fellow for Race and Justice Journalism for the Damon J. Keith Center for Civil Rights at Wayne State University Law School. Her piece in Bridge Detroit on La Explosiva can be found here.
MLive reporters explore culture of sexual harassment in Lansing political world
Stateside’s conversation with Emily Lawler and Lauren Gibbons
- Emily Lawler is a reporter with MLive.
- Lauren Gibbons is a reporter with MLive.