Today on Stateside, we learn that despite infighting, high convention attendance suggests Michigan Democrats are ready for November. Also today, a national sports columnist says Engler's response to Nassar survivor Kaylee Lorincz was an "extraordinary failure." And, how much do you pay in taxes? Today we learn the answer is likely lower than you think.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Despite infighting, high convention attendance suggests Michigan Dems ready for November
- Mariachi group brings women to the front of the stage
- How much do you pay in taxes? The answer is likely lower than you think.
- Nassar survivor on Engler meeting: "I know the real story. The truth will come out."
- National sports columnist: Engler's response to Nassar survivor an "extraordinary failure"
- There's a lawsuit unfolding in Bay View, where only Christians can own homes