Stateside for Wednesday, Sept. 10, 2014
Today on Stateside:
- The sound of Michigan-made music jumped right across the Atlantic to influence many artists and fans in Great Britain. We talked to a BBC host on how Brits are paying tribute to Michigan music.
- An 11th-hour deal with Detroit satisfied one of the city's last two creditors.
- Enterovirus 68 is making kids dangerously sick around the nation. Has it come to Michigan?
- Is Canada a nation of science geeks? We looked into a new report about that.
- When a proposed Detroit-Windsor bridge jeopardizes a ferry business, its owner decided to speak up backing the new plan.
*Listen to the full show above.