Stateside for Tuesday, Sept. 30, 2014
Today on Stateside:
- The crisis grows for Michigan football: Shane Morris did suffer a concussion. Michigan Radio's sports commentator John U. Bacon shared his thoughts.
- Fifty years ago, Ford gave America the Mustang, and America has loved it ever since. We look at the Mustang's past and its future.
- Poet and writer Keith Taylor is here with his picks for our fall reading.
- Detroit is getting serious about the luxury car business, but Detroit News columnist Daniel Howes doubted things would be any different this time.
- First Write A House program winner Casey Rocheteau will be leaving Brooklyn to start her new life in her new Detroit house north of Hamtramck.
- We explored the cloth doll Raggedy Ann’s strong roots in West Michigan.
*Listen to the full show above.