Stateside for Tuesday, Oct. 28, 2014
Today on Stateside:
- It's been nearly a year since the Republican Party opened an outreach office in Detroit. Is the office paid off yet?
- We spoke with the South African author of "Broken Monsters," a suspense and horror story set in Detroit.
- A Republican Congressman who lost the August primary decided to mount a write-in campaign, even though it could drain off enough votes to send the Democratic candidate to Washington.
- For some Michiganders, aside from Halloween, there's another holiday on the horizon: Dia de los Muertos.
- Stateside’s Renee Gross brought us a story about the minorities in Michigan’s restaurant industry and the glass ceiling they may be facing.
* Listen to the full show above.