Stateside, Wednesday, June 3, 2015
Today on Stateside:
- How much personal debt is too much? Dr. Kristin Seefeldt talks about why debt levels among poor, near-poor and moderate-income households has ballooned over the past decade.
- Is it time to find a new use for I-375 in downtown Detroit? A three-part series in Model D explores this question, and there are high hopes for the future of that short and controversial interstate.
- Stateside’s Emily Fox looks back at Michigan rock history with Grand Funk Railroad, using music to avoid the factories of Flint.
- Michigan Congresswoman Debbie Dingell tells why she's fighting against the proposed trade deal with Asian nations.
- Bridge Magazine writer Jacob Wheeler gives us an update on how Michigan's undocumented immigrant children are settling in, one year later.