Stateside for Monday, December 14, 2015
- If you do an Internet search for "Great Lakes permaculture" or "Midwest permaculture," you'll soon discover a thriving movement in Michigan. Nate Ayers sits down to explain permaculture design.20151214_SS_Permaculture.mp3Our conversation with Nate Ayers
- Michigan writer R.J. Fox joins us to talk about how an amusement park ride lead him to love in the Ukraine.
- Copper Peak in the Upper Peninsula is the largest ski jumping structure in the world, and plans are in motion to renovate the ski jump before its first ski flying competition since 1994.
- How do we keep guns out of the wrong hands? Omer Kiyani hopes to solve that problem with the Identilock.
- If you're one of those Michiganders whose mood slides downhill as we head into winter, you've got plenty of company. Asa Jansson tells us about the history of Seasonal Affective Disorder.