Stateside for Thursday, March 17, 2016
- Gov. Rick Snyder testified today before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee in Washington. We have more from Michigan Public Radio's Rick Pluta.
- Detroit News business columnist Daniel Howes weighs in on the governor’s testimony.
- His investigative journalism helped rip open the Flint water disaster. Reporter Curt Guyette talks about transparency and accountability in Michigan.
- The Next Idea: Researchers at the University of Michigan are working on a braille version of tablet computers for blind or visually impaired people.
- A Roman Catholic nun living in Adrian has been teaching literature to male prisoners at Gus Harrison Correctional Facility for nearly 30 years.