Stateside for 4-22-2016
- Bill McGraw takes a look at Detroit's police department and how its relationship with the public has changed over the decades.
- Tammy Coxen shares with us a delicious sazerac with a Michigan twist.
- A new film follows two Grand Rapids natives on their "fossil fuel-free" journey along the 500-mile route of Enbridge's Line 5.
- Detroit's bankruptcy was the largest municipal bankruptcy in American history. Author Nathan Bomey joins us.
- Rick Pluta and Zach Gorchow look at 2016's "raucous and competitive" election season and how it might shape Michigan's legislature.
- Critics of Michigan's redistricting process say it distorts the will of the voters. What would it take to make the system more fair to voters?