Today, we talk about Donald Trump's speech Monday night in Detroit. And, we learn about a treatment method that could help opioid addicts overcome pain.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Mom to Trump: Please do better for our children
- Economist: Trump's Detroit speech spoke of an America that no longer exists
- Michigan hospitals profiting from drop in uninsured patients
- After training in Michigan, Kiwi Olympians head to Rio
- Study shows a way to treat pain without sparking relapse
- CNN Contributor: Flint an example of America’s war on the vulnerable