Today, we reflect on Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton's visits to Michigan this week. And, we learn about rising out-of-pocket health care costs.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Clinton's speech and the evolution of her views on the Trans-Pacific Partnership
- Political roundup: Trump and Clinton's Michigan speeches "pretty standard fare"
- Artisans of Michigan: upholstering for the future
- Prehistoric treasures at Michigan's least-visited state park
- Nostalgic smoochers expected in Royal Oak to recreate nation's most famous kiss
- Out-of-pocket hospital costs high and rising, even if you have good insurance
- Flint pipeline chief responds to critical report released this week