Today we learn about Michigan's new auto industry partnership with Ontario. And, we talk about how well-intentioned "voluntourists" often miss the point.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Eaton County GOP chair says Trump rally in strategically great place
- Howes: Despite traditional business success, Ford, GM show willingness to take risks
- With strong help from Michiganders, AmeriCorps approaches one million volunteer mark
- Voluntourism is more often a "benevolent invasion" than real help
- Ontario economic minister sees potential in joining forces with Michigan's auto industry
- The effort behind ensuring American Girl's new Detroit doll captures black experience in 1960