Today, we hear a local NAACP leader explain how a report stressing the divide between Detroit and Grosse Pointe schools is flawed. And, we learn about the probable cause of rashes in Flint.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Could rulings on transgender bathroom bill, straight-ticket voting impact election day in Michigan?
- Declining fiscal health "an early warning sign" for local governments, report says
- Local NAACP leader: Report stressing divide between Detroit, Grosse Pointe schools flawed
- Drones could help medical workers fight disease in remote areas
- Improperly treated water a probable cause of Flint rashes
- Peer-to-peer outreach program offers veterans and service members help, understanding