Today, we learn how kids feel racism through the media, and why it's our job to help them understand. And, we hear that Battle Creek wants to become America's test laboratory and lead the way to zero food waste.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Convention recap: GOP navigates Snyder/Schuette rivalry, Dems look to get out the vote
- Creating useful places to talk with you
- New accounts signal that people with disabilities don't have to be poor to get help
- Battle Creek "ideal place" to lead nation on path to zero food waste
- Radio station in Grayling breaks the rules when it comes to the classic rock format
- How kids feel racism through the media, and why it's our job to help them understand