Today, a superintendent explains how students benefit from starting school before Labor Day. And, we Cheers! to the weekend with tequila from a tire shop.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: Legislature back to business, but don't expect much before Election Day
- Cheers! Tequila from a tire shop
- Pre-Labor Day school start could help student performance
- Minding Michigan: Advocates "cautiously optimistic" of state's effort to reform mental health
- Public sex offender registries likely do societies more harm than good
- At some Michigan universities, students foot large part of athletics bill