Today, we hear what's to come for the eight state employees charged with crimes in the Flint water crisis. And, we learn that labels didn't stop one family from achieving full inclusion for their son with a developmental disability.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Lawsuit: State shortchanging locals by $4 billion a year
- As criminal process unfolds, what's next for eight state employees charged in Flint water crisis?
- How labels didn't stop a family from achieving full inclusion for son with developmental disability
- Ferris State student opens food pantry to help bridge hunger gap on campus
- It's day one back in Detroit for national political journalist Ron Fournier
- Should black communities beware of charter schools from the outside?