Today, we hear an expert explain why closing Michigan's lowest-performing schools likely wouldn't benefit students. And, our Artisans of Michigan series continues with the making of Windsor chairs.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- American election process "extremely secure," says Michigan elections director
- Political roundup: How much do protests really influence state lawmakers?
- Expert sees no evidence that closing lowest-performing schools would benefit students
- Muslim population growing (slowly) in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Artisans of Michigan: Windsor chairs
- The government can take your property without convicting you of a crime
- Flint volunteer: City residents still need help as water crisis "far from over"