Today, we sit down with state House Speaker Kevin Cotter to explore some of the issues before the State House of Representatives. And, we learn how microlending can boost minority-owned business.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Medical marijuana, school closings and energy policy: House Speaker on fall agenda
- West Michigan organization turns to microlending to boost minority-owned business
- As private grad students look to unionize, public union offers roadmap
- Bacon: Lions, CMU win in dramatic fashion, but only one should have counted
- Writer imagines future consumed by technology, warns us to "put the brakes on"