Today, we discuss the court ruling that upheld Michigan's emergency manager law. And, we learn what happens when parents disagree with schools over how best to teach kids with special needs.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- In light of federal appeals decision, do Michiganders have right to vote for local leaders?
- Man makes case for DTE, Enbridge pipeline from beyond the grave
- A moment in history that sealed the Detroit schools' fate
- Traverse City's professional theater company stages "familiar stories for adventurous minds"
- What happens when parents disagree with schools over how to teach kids with special needs