Today, we discuss why the state's unregulated septic system could be a problem. And, we hear the former emergency manager of Benton Harbor explain why the strategy doesn't work for school districts.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Emergency management doesn't work for schools, says former Benton Harbor EM
- With new office, state shows China investment a priority
- Michigan only state not regulating septic tanks
- Bacon: Wolverines "take the paddle" to Penn State; don't dismiss MSU after loss to Wisconsin
- After recalls and bankruptcies, can we trust auto giants to guide us safely to autonomous future?
- Public transit backer says RTA plan doesn't go far enough