Trump and Clinton talked about race last night. Today, we hear from two politically involved black women about what they heard and what they liked. And, we discuss why groups representing Michigan farmers say we need the Trans-Pacific Partnership trade agreement.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- What African-Americans think of presidential debate on race
- Mich. agricultural leaders: If we don't embrace trade agreements, "we're going to be the losers"
- Outside world unwittingly benefits from chaotic Congo, says Michigan filmmaker
- State on track to see fewest drilling permits since 1927
- Why your local government just might be going broke
- "Hystopia" reimagines dark Michigan past to reflect veteran trauma