Today we hear about a Traverse City urn company that's on the cutting edge of the funeral business. And, we learn why the term "first lady" is obsolete.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- With changing Detroit, new leader of pioneering nonprofit looks to change with it
- The invasion of the stink bugs in Michigan continues to grow
- Regardless of presidential winner, the term "first lady" is obsolete
- Does this urn make my ash look big? Traverse City business lets people customize memorials
- Inmates: officer tactics escalate peaceful protest at Kinross
- 50 years later, lessons learned from Fermi 1 meltdown