Many Americans were stunned and blindsided by Donald Trump's victory over Hillary Clinton. Today, we look at how the polls got it so wrong. And, Michiganders react to the results of the 2016 election.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Trump victory shows polling habits die hard
- Michiganders react to historic election
- Aspirations or fears: What drove Michigan's vote?
- Detroit voters say yes to community benefits ... sort of
- Campaigns went on a spending spree in Michigan
- Detroit public school board gets a reset