We hear an election observer's take on recount laws dating back to the 1870s. And we learn how to prevent prolonged sitting (even if you have a desk job) to stave off the harm it does to the body.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Think Michigan's recount seems messy? Turns out recount laws date back to 1870s.
- Flint has one of nation's oldest community media outlets
- How to stop sitting down from dragging down your health
- Two developers create potential model for rebuilding Detroit neighborhoods
- Grand Rapids seaman killed in Pearl Harbor honored in 1942 propaganda film