Today, we speak with the head of Michigan's Democratic Party, Brandon Dillon. Also, despite a scientific consensus that Flint water quality is improving, Flint residents are still skeptical. We get Congressman Dan Kildee's take on yesterday's Town Hall meeting in Flint.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Howes: Trump is displaying a "pretty incredible ignorance" about how modern auto industry works
- What's coming next in 2017? Hint: It's not autonomous vehicles
- Rep. Kildee: "State has gotten off easy" on Flint clean-up contribution
- When Macy's, K-Mart, Sears stores close, what are the ripple effects?
- Michigan Bookmark: Sage of bonefishing takes "Body of Water" author on mythic journey
- Detroit Auto Show: Auto industry in one of most "important transformations" we've seen in decades
- Michigan Party Chair: Dems need to prove we're the party of working people, not corporations