Today, we hear from a first-time voter who considered Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders, but ultimately chose Donald Trump. And, we learn why moving the party headquarters to Detroit could help Democrats recapture the Midwest.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- State health director: Healthy Michigan working, but health law repeal puts it in jeopardy
- A Minute with Mike: Voting a "big farce," and other reasons why some didn't vote
- Howes: Obama presidency a "net positive" for Detroit automakers
- More heartland, less beltway: Moving Dem Party headquarters to Detroit could recapture Midwest
- Inaugural parade not first rodeo for these Michigan cowgirls
- Some games are over after one win or loss. Democracy is not that kind of game.
- UM student considered Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders, but ultimately chose Donald Trump
- "I want to be seen:" Ann Arbor woman prepares for March on Washington