Today on Stateside, we hear why Michigan could soon be the only state to not mandate financial disclosures from lawmakers. And, we discuss whether the Democratic Party is taking black voters for granted.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Is the Democratic Party taking black voters for granted?
- Former UM president: Tax reform can't be pro-growth if college is no longer affordable
- Detroit's forgotten history of slavery detailed in new book
- Artisans of Michigan: Making marimbas
- Mental Health Authority's flubbed CEO search brings attention to its spending practices
- Political roundup: MI could soon be only state to not mandate financial disclosures from lawmakers
- Silverdome failure creates lots of digital lolz