A lot could happen in the coming days. Congress is poised to deal with several major issues, including the Republicans' tax overhaul and funding for the Children's Health Insurance Program. U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow joined Stateside today to discuss those issues, and more. Also on the show today, EMU officials defend the university's contract to boost online degrees, saying professors' concerns are unwarranted.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Sen. Stabenow on CHIP, net neutrality, and the GOP tax effort
- Want that FOIA request filled in Michigan? You might have to wait awhile
- Howes: As FBI probe follows the money, former UAW VP resigns from GM board
- Was it typhoid? Crohn's? 156-year-old mystery surrounds Prince Albert's death
- Detroit's last spike in white flight
- EMU officials defend contract to boost online degrees, say professors' concerns unwarranted