"Children should not have a price tag on them," a survivor of the Larry Nassar scandal says to opponents of the sexual assault bills passed by the Michigan Senate this week. Also today, we say, "Cheers, and Happy Saint Patrick's Day" to you with a cocktail recipe.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Political roundup: State Senate quickly passes sexual assault bills, but will the House do the same?
- Cheers! A cocktail for Saint Patrick's Day
- To combat fake news "infocalypse," UM launches effort to explore social media responsibility
- Michigan Municipal League pleads case to U.S. Senate on behalf of road-weary motorists
- Future Ford cars could capture condensation, produce drinking water
- "Children should not have a price tag on them," survivor says to opponents of sexual assault bills
- Dem candidates for AG on civil asset forfeiture