Today on Stateside, we learn why soybean farmers are on the front line of the brewing trade war. And, Macomb County's Candice Miller says the DEQ's Nestle decision "cannot be allowed to stand."
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Howes: Detroit automakers unfazed by talk of trade war with China
- Soybean farmers are on the front line of the brewing trade war
- Expert explains how media consolidation allowed Sinclair to control local news stations
- New EP "Travel Walk to Celtica" reimagines traditional Celtic music
- Stateside is heading to Grand Rapids. What topics do you think we should cover?
- Macomb County's Candice Miller says DEQ's Nestle decision "cannot be allowed to stand"
- In looking for school busing solution, Mayor Duggan confronts legacy of 1974 Supreme Court decision