Four years after Flint's water was switched to untreated river water, we hear why people there aren't buying the state's claims that their water is finally safe. Plus, we take a dive into Dearborn's rich cultural diversity and immigrant roots.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Four years of the Flint water crisis: “We’re living through something that should never happen."
- With slate of candidates, Grand Traverse Dems challenge GOP dominance
- What’s in a name? Dearborn explores diverse heritage through music, recipes, storytelling
- How Dr. Beaumont went from a “backwoods doctor” to a renowned name in Michigan medicine
- New documentary airing on DPTV looks at all sides of Enbridge Line 5 debate