Stateside: Speaker Chatfield on opening economy; disruptions in food supply; poet Nandi Comer
Today on Stateside, State House Speaker Lee Chatfield talks about the Republican plan to slowly reopen some sectors of the state economy. Plus, the wierd logic of grocery store shortages.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Why can’t I find bread?! Disruptions in food supply likely to continue
- Dustin Walsh is a senior reporter at Crain’s Detroit Business
Tapping out: poet Nandi Comer’s obsession with the world of lucha libre
- Nandi Comer is a poet, Detroit native, and recipient of a Kresge fellowship
State House Republicans propose tiered “roadmap” to ending stay-at-home order
- Lee Chatfield is Michigan’s State House Speaker
Funeral homes adjust as COVID-19 upends the business of death
- Doug Tribou is Michigan Radio’s Morning Edition host
- Sarah Cwiek is a reporter covering Detroit for Michigan Radio