Stateside: ACA challenge at U.S. Supreme Court; auto industry's electric future; MI's exit polls
Today on Stateside, we talk about what’s at stake as the U.S. Supreme Court considers a Republican challenge to the Affordable Care Act. Also, what the future of the auto industry looks like under President-elect Biden. Plus, we dig into early election results to see what we can learn about Michigan voters.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
What's at stake for Michiganders in ACA challenge before the U.S. Supreme Court
- Marianne Udow Phillips is the founding director of the Center for Health and Research Transformation at the University of Michigan.
With Biden win, the Big Three position themselves for an electric future
- Daniel Howes is a columnist and associate business editor with the Detroit News.
- Taylor Wizner is a reporter for Interlochen Public Radio.
What can exit polls tell us about Michigan's shifting political landscape?
- Mark Grebner is a long-time political consultant and founder of Practical Political Consulting based in East Lansing. He is also a Democratic Ingham County Commissioner.
- Angela Ocampo is an assistant professor in the Department of Political Science at the University of Michigan.