Stateside: Sen. Peters on stimulus; post-pandemic work life; the rise of Biden Republicans
Today on Stateside, a chat with Senator Gary Peters. Plus, how the pandemic changed the workplace and what it will look like if and when we get back in the office. And, Michigan’s history as a stronghold of the so-called “Reagan Democrat” and the new swing voters taking their place. And to top it all off, a St. Patrick’s Day cocktail. And no, it isn’t green.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Sen. Peters on Michigan's stimulus payout, and bipartisanship in a divided era
- Gary Peters is a United States Senator from Michigan
What will the office look like after the pandemic?
- Sandy Baruah is the CEO and president of the Detroit Regional Chamber
- Dustin Walsh is a reporter with Crains Detroit Business
In Michigan, "Reagan Democrats" give way to "Biden Republicans"
- Zack Stanton is a reporter for Politico
- Lester Graham is a reporter for Michigan Radio
- Tammy Coxen is the owner of Tammy's Tastings