Stateside: MI Senate GOP says no fraud in 2020; East Lansing redevelopment; elder care in Michigan
Today on Stateside, what Republicans in the state Senate found in their investigation of potential widespread fraud in the 2020 election. Then, redevelopment efforts in East Lansing. And, navigating the ups and down of elder care in Michigan.
Senate GOP probe: No systemic fraud in Michigan election
- Zoe Clark is Michigan Radio's Program Director.
- Craig Mauger is a reporter at The Detroit News.
East Lansing redevelopment expands beyond just a college town
- Thomas Fehrenbach is East Lansings City director of planning, building and development.
Elderly population rising, caregivers available falling
- Ted Roelofs is a reporter with Bridge Michigan.
- Dr. Paula Duren is the founder of Universal Dementia Caregivers.