Today on Stateside, what's ahead as Detroit's school superintendent marks one year on the job? Plus, sports commentator John U. Bacon weighs in on the settlement between Michigan State and Larry Nassar survivors. And the merfolk are coming to South Haven.
To find individual interviews, click here or see below:
- Looking back at Detroit schools chief Nikolai Vitti’s first year on the job
- Master morel hunter shares foraging tips
- Why couldn't a mermaid live in Lake Michigan? Local poets team up to tell a tale of tails
- Merfolk on a mission to invade South Haven beaches this Memorial Day
- Bacon: Without apology, MSU’s Nassar settlement “is strictly a business deal”
- How driverless vehicles will change our lives, not just our commutes