Today on Stateside, Attorney General Dana Nessel joins us to talk about the recent threats made against a number of elected officials—including herself. Plus, a conversation with a University of Michigan senior who has received a Rhodes Scholarship. And, we'll talk to two journalists from National Geographic who have captured the damage and delight of Michigan’s Great Lakes.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
AG Nessel on the line between free speech and credible threats amid election protests
- Dana Nessel is Michigan's state attorney general.
- Lexi Krupp is a reporter for Interlochen Public Radio,
Mutual aid and systemic political change are focus of UM Rhodes Scholar’s work
- Amytess Girgis is a 2021 Rhodes Scholar and a senior at the University of Michigan.
National Geographic journalists capture the majesty and fragility of the Great Lakes
- Tim Folger is a National Geographic contributing writer and contributing editor at Discover Magazine.
- Keith Ladzinski is a filmmaker and a photographer at National Geographic.