Today on Stateside, state Senator Ed McBroom defends a controversial package of election bills making their way through the state legislature. Plus, Black farmers who are teaching their communities about growing their own food. And, an ER doctor about the potential new surge and its impact on hospitals.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
- Dr. Patricia Nouhan is an ER physician and Emergency Medicine Residency Director at St. John Hospital in Detroit.
- Malik Yanini is the executive director of the Detroit Black Community Food Security Network and DTown Farm, a seven-acre organic operation in Rouge Park.
- Barbara James Norman is a fourth-generation blueberry farmer in Covert, Michigan
- Taylor Wizner is a reporter with Interlochen Public Radio
State Senator Ed McBroom defends controversial package of election proposals
- Ed McBroom is a Republican state senator from Michigan’s 38th Senate District