Today, on Stateside, beginning April 5th all Michigan residents aged 16 and up will be eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. But are health departments ready for this new wave? Plus, so many of us looking forward to life after the pandemic, but how exactly do we return to normal?
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
County health departments prepare for onslaught of vaccine-eligible people
- Adam London is the Health Officer for Kent County Health Department
- Lexi Krupp is the Science and Conservation Reporter for Interlochen Public Radio
How to reduce anxiety and stress around reopening and getting back to normal
- Arash Javanbakht is director of the Stress, Trauma, and Anxiety Research Clinic at Wayne State’s department of psychiatry
What the COVID relief package means for Michigan’s economy
- Melissa Nann Burk is a Detroit News reporter based in D.C.
- Charles Ballard is an economist and professor at Michigan State University