Today on Stateside, a super PAC funded by the DeVos family has raised $800,000 to unseat Democratic U.S. Senator Gary Peters. We talk about how spending by outside groups could impact the state's most competitive 2020 races. Plus, an update on the Michigan family caught in a coronavirus scare on a cruise ship.
Listen to the full show above or find individual segments below.
Dan Gilbert talks to Crain’s Detroit about life and work after his stroke
- Chad Livengood is a senior editor covering public policy and Detroit for Crain’s Detroit Business. He recently spoke with Dan Gilbert about what's happened since the businessman's stroke last year.
- George N’Namdi is the founder of the N’Namdi Center for Contemporary Art in Detroit.
- Anthony Artis is a pastor and art collector living in Flint.
- Craig Mauger, is a reporter for the Detroit News and former director of the Michigan Campaign Finance Network.
- Steve Muth is a resident of Onsted, Michigan. He and his family are currently in a hotel in Cambodia. They are in quarantine there after spending weeks stuck on a cruise ship that was unable to dock because of fears of the coronavirus.