Today on Stateside, it's the end of an era for Michigan State fooball under head coach Mark Dantonio. Plus, the city of Detroit's new chief storyteller talks about his plan for making sure the city's narrative reflects its residents.
Listen to full show above or hear individual conversations below.
Roundup: MSU’s Dantonio retires and Detroit cracks down on negligent landlords
- Bill Shea reports on sports business for The Athletic.
- John Niyo is a Detroit News sports columnist.
- Corey Hall is a contributor to The Metro Times and WDET and member of the Detroit Film Critics Society.
- Michelle Kisner is a contributor to the Spoiler Free Movie Sleuth site and a member of the Detroit Film Critics Society.
Writer Desiree Cooper shares story of living with two parents of with Alzheimer’s in “Waste Not”
- Desiree Cooper is a 2015 Kresge Artist Fellow, former attorney, and a Pulitzer-prize nominated journalist, poet, and community activist.
Detroit’s new official storyteller sees opportunity to make systemic change
- Eric Thomas is the city of Detroit's new chief storyteller.
- Support for arts and culture coverage comes in part from the Michigan Council for Arts and Cultural Affairs.